Things that make me happy!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, finally!

Ryan was home this past weekend and surprised me with two Mother's Day presents/presence (ha ha) - he took an extra two days off work to spend more time at home with me! Awesome! The second thing was a patio set. I have wanted one ever since we moved into this house. We picked it up at Canadian Tire on Sunday. We didn't get the swivel chairs, but I did get the ottoman (not shown) - I will be sitting with my feet up as much as I can - aah!
He gave me a really cute Mother's Day card, too, that says "Happy Mother's Day, finally!" :-)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You should scan and post your mother's day card!! I'd love to see it!

Ryan said...

*Backyard not included

Anonymous said...

Wow, NICE PRESSIE!!

I had to click on the photo because i thought that your backyard looked different. The garage....THE POOL!! LOL.

Very nice. Reading books in the sunshine with your feet up! Woohoo!

Dreena

Graziela said...

Awwww how sweet! :)

Those are very nice gifts indeed! Glad to hear Ryan was with you on your first Mother's Day.

When I was 8 months pregnant with Darius, we had an appointment with Dr. Litchfield.

Dr. L. wished me a "Happy Mother's Day" then Shannon made a comment about me not being a mom....yet. Dr. L. looked at Shannon and said "You cannot look at her and not say she's a mother." Had to giggle at that one. ;)

Ryan must be so proud, I can just see him.

I can't express just how happy I am for both of you.

I wish so bad I was there. :(

Love you guys!