Things that make me happy!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Galloping horses

Yesterday we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was awesome! I was so glad that Ryan was able to come to a doctor's appointment with me, and we were together when we heard it. It was fast - 174 bpm! (Sounded like a horse galloping, I thought) Ryan asked if I finally believe it now that there is someone in there! I guess I believe it, but it still doesn't seem real somehow! Everything else was good, too. My doctor is very pleased with how everything looks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! I love that moment! Congratulations to you THREE...heehee! 174 is fast...the old wives tale says that baby girls have faster heartbeats. Could just be that your baby was very awake and excited to share with you both though! Hmmm, CAN'T WAIT 'TIL OCTOBER!

Give baby Wolframe a pat and hello for me!

Dreena

Graziela said...

That's a sound you will never forget and it amazing to hear everytime.

It is hard to believe you have a little person inside you, and when they are born you won't believe you created that little person. It truly is wonderful, especially when it comes from such love.