Things that make me happy!

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Direction

Well, I don't think too many people actually look at my blog anymore and so I decided to use it not just as a place to post pictures of my darling daughter, but also some of my creations, particularly the ones entered into challenges. This post just happens to have both! :) My amazingly talented and creative friend, Dreena, over at Prairie Paperie posted this challenge recently. I had a very hard time narrowing it down - there is inspiration EVERYWHERE! I may have to do more than one project for this challenge! Here's my first one. Every time Julia wears this outfit, I feel the urge to create! Closeup of the skirt:My paper interpretation:

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I love this! I am having a hard time coming up with something for my inspiration for D's challenge....bah!

Dreena said...

Completely precious and awesome! (both the beautiful girl and the card!)

Sue said...

This is adorable!!!

leslie said...

What a fun card! I have several more ideas myself, and I just need to find the time to DO them. ;-)

Leigh Makarewicz said...

You rock! What a cutie patootie...the card is nice too!