Things that make me happy!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures - FINALLY!

Opening presents on Christmas morning Peering through the tunnel of her new play tent Happy girl! (Modeling the soft dress Auntie Neata made)Opening presents at Grandma & Grandpa's (wearing the special Christmas dress that Grandma bought) Grandpa's eight-legged turkey for Christmas dinner Cheesy grin! (Modeling the dress that was in her stocking from "Far-away-Grandma") All dressed up for ringing in the New Year! (another beautiful dress made by Auntie Neata)

3 comments:

Graziela said...

Aw, she is such a happy little girl! I loved the pictures! Great picture of JF with dad and little sister too. None of you though! Where are they? hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Great smiles, Julia!!!
Auntie's glad you're happy!
You look beautiful in all your special dresses!

Love and kisses from Auntie Neata

P.S. Where's the red one I made?

Sharon said...

Griz - I can't get pictures of me, I'm always holding the camera!

Neat - I didn't get a picture when she wore the red dress on Christmas Eve... but never fear, she will wear it on Valentine's Day and I will get a picture then!