Things that make me happy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Baby Pictures

I had my ultrasound yesterday. I finally believe it - I am pregnant; there's a baby in there! It was awesome. S/he was very active; hardly wanted to stay still for pictures! But here they are. The first one is the 3D picture of the face. Hard to make out maybe, but if you look closely you can see eyes and a nose for sure. The second one is the regular 2D profile. A beautiful baby with all the right parts in the right places. :-) And speaking of parts... if you're wondering about the sex...







.....................................................................................

...inconclusive. :-)

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Ooh how beautiful!

Graziela said...

Oh that is so amazing! How exciting for the both of you!

Did you guys want to know the sex of the baby? The last time I spoke with you about it, I think you were saying you didn't. And if you did find out you wouldn't tell anyone. :)

So, you guys pick out any baby names yet?

Melissa said...

How can it be inconclusive with a 3-D u/s?? Was the baby shy??? Cross-legged?

Sharon said...

Answers to some questions...
Yes, we did want to know the sex.
No, no names decided on yet.
Was just the wrong position to get a clear shot, even with the 3D.
But it doesn't matter - we're in love either way, and glad there's only one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a baby alien to me - (just like my ultrasounds did) It is wonderful and exciting, though!!
If God thought you should know the sex ahead of time, he would've installed a window!
Praying all goes well!
Love (Auntie) Neat
PS I've already started shopping!
(gender generic, of course)

Anonymous said...

Mom said, "We never see our girls pregnant, do we?"
Looks pretty pregnant to me!
May the Lord continue to bless the child's further development and your health, as well as Ryan's., of course.

Anonymous said...

most magnificent! Good job you 2. Mommy, you are growing a beautiful baby! Daddy, you are taking care of mommy and baby really well! I can't wait to see your baby and welcome it!

dreena